|Season greetings everyone!This is my favorite time of year! However, there are a few things I could do without.|
5. Hiding gifts from the kids OMG!!! I swear no matter no matter how good I think I am with putting gifts in secret places, my kids suddenly become Inspector Gadgets and sniff out all my hiding spots.
4. My Husband When did he turn in Nat King Cole? My honey keep singing Christmas songs, playing games, and baking cookies and shit. All I keep thinking is, “Where the hell is this man the other 364 days of the year”? I promise if he buys a Christmas sweater I’m going to scream!
3. Christmas Eve The kids won’t sleep, hubby keeps singing, and I still have gifts to wrap.
2. 5 o’clock who Who said it was a rule that everyone in the house had to wake up so damn early. Why cant they sleep until noon?
1. I forgot the batteries You would think of all the expensive shit I just bought, the least I could have done was buy batteries for all these damn toys. Now, the kids are mad because everything Santa got did not come with batteries.These are just a few of the things I love to hate about Christmas. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. The laughter and smiles I see on my family’s face is priceless.